Old National Bank was established in 1834. Today we are the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana. We provide an array of services to our clients which include Retail Banking, Investments, Wealth Management and Insurance. At Old National we believe that by helping our associates balance work life with home life, we create a more productive workforce and a stronger company.
In 2018, Ethisphere Institute announced Old National Bank as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the seventh consecutive year.
We have a wonderful opportunity for a Mortgage Disclosure Desk Coordinator position. This position can be located in Evansville IN, Tecumseh MI, Madison WI. or Grand Rapids MI. You will be responsible for ensuring that all Initial and Re-Disclosure Loan Disclosure packets are delivered to the applicants in accordance with all regulatory and secondary market requirements. This includes working with the Mortgage Loan Originators (MLO), Processing Specialists and any other Mortgage Team Members to review all fees and charges submitted in the initial loan disclosure package for accuracy and making any necessary changes avoid unnecessary tolerance cures. The Disclosure Desk Coordinator is also responsible for working with the Mortgage Loan Originator, Processing Specialists (PS) and Underwriters to re-disclose all Loan Disclosures when a valid changed circumstance is identified.
· Review initial loan submission from the Mortgage Loan Originators for accuracy. Make any necessary changes to avoid tolerance cures or other regulatory violations. Prepare a final Loan Estimate along with all other required documentations that are required to be sent to the applicants.
· Work with Mortgage Loan Originators, Processor and Underwriters to review any changed circumstances that are presented. Once a valid changed circumstance is identified, the Disclosure Desk Coordinator will prepare a revised Loan Estimate and delivery this to the applicants in a timely manner to avoid delays in closing dates or any tolerance cures.
· Track all new applications within the loan processing system to ensure timely deliverance of all disclosures.
· Track all existing applications within the loan processing system and provide timely re-disclosure through identification of loan changes within the pipeline.
· Assist with answering questions regarding initial or re-disclosures
· Participate in any compliance related projects pertaining to regulatory disclosures
· Assist in any disclosure compliance related training for mortgage associates
· Ensure accuracy of all HMDA related information pertaining to information collected from the initial application and disclosures
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Three years mortgage experience required, 5+ years of previous mortgage experience including an in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements for loan disclosures preferred.
· Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of mortgage documents and the mortgage industry.
· Strong knowledge of legal and regulatory areas applicable to mortgage lending.
· Great attention to detail, able to prioritize and function accurately under the pressure of deadlines.
· Ability to work politely and effectively with others and contribute to a team approach in the department.
· Good communication skills with the ability to follow written and verbal instructions with accuracy and care.
· Proven stress tolerance skills with the ability to handle difficult situations with grace.
· Current knowledge of secondary market guidelines, along with FHA & VA guidelines.
· Ability to manage multiple functions and priorities at one time while maintaining a high level of attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
· Self-starting, motivated and capable of maintaining a positive relationship with ONB clients, service providers and co-workers.
· Must work effectively in a team environment.
· The incumbent must work all hours necessary to perform job tasks described. As needed, the incumbent may be required to work the scheduled work hours to ensure that all required disclosures are delivered to meet regulatory requirements.
· Valid Driver’s License and ability to deliver disclosures to the Post Office daily.
Old National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer focused on fostering an inclusive workplace and committed to hiring a workforce comprised of diverse backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles.
As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an agreement signed by the SVP Talent Acquisition Manager, to fill a specific position.