Old National Bank was established in 1834. Today we are the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana. We provide an array of services to our clients which include Retail Banking, Investments, and Wealth Management. At Old National we believe that by helping our associates balance work life with home life, we create a more productive workforce and a stronger company.
In 2018, Ethisphere Institute announced Old National Bank as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the seventh consecutive year.
Old National Bank has an opportunity for a Technical Support Specialist II in our Madison, WI. IT department. The Technical Support Specialist II is responsible for providing second level support to internal, end-user computing devices and applications by processing service requests that are escalated from the technical help desk. The Technical Support Specialist II will utilize a number of management tools and processes to resolve a high percentage of cases on the first touch solving complex hardware, software and networking issues.
- Work technical service cases that have been escalated from Level I technicians.
- Image new desktops and laptops using established procedures.
- Travel to bank locations as needed to fix issues.
- Provide hands-on technical support for internal customers.
- Install approved software manually and using our automate tools.
- Participate in special projects such as rollouts, moves, branch openings/closings and upgrades.
- Assist Level I technical support with answering Service Desk Calls as needed.
- 2 to 5 years of related work experience is required with a technical service background.
- Proven mastery of hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills with experience dealing with customers.
- Must be able to work independently using standard practices and procedures.
- A+ Certification and experience with Windows 10, Office 2016, LanDesk, Active Directory preferred.
- Must have valid drivers license along with acceptable driving record.
Old National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer focused on fostering an inclusive workplace and committed to hiring a workforce comprised of diverse backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles.
As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an agreement signed by the SVP Talent Acquisition Manager, to fill a specific position.