Old National Bank was established in 1834. Today we are the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana. We provide an array of services to our clients which include Retail Banking, Investments, and Wealth Management. At Old National we believe that by helping our associates balance work life with home life, we create a more productive workforce and a stronger company.
In 2019, Ethisphere Institute announced Old National Bank as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the eighth consecutive year.
This position is responsible for accurately creating commercial loan closing documents. The specialist must understand commercial online application systems, Laser Pro documentation system, ONB loan policy and Commercial Guidelines and Procedures. The specialist uses loan approvals, ONB loan guidelines, organizational documents and third-party reports to complete a pre-closing review of each transaction in order to create accurate closing documents while meeting established service level expectations.
- Review supporting information and existing loan documents to prepare new and renewed borrower closing documents. Communicate with the lender, commercial loan assistant, credit, or other internal departments when needed to resolve issues prior to releasing the closing package.
- Complete thorough pre-closing review of entity organizational documents and collateral information, including UCCs, title searches and/or title commitments, real estate appraisals, environmental due diligence and flood determinations to ensure they have been completed in accordance with commercial guidelines and procedures and ONB loan policy.
- Utilize special loan software to produce accurate and complete loan documents. Work in multiple commercial and bank systems to gather needed information to solve problems and mitigate risk.
- Work with in-house legal counsel on issues or questions requiring their expertise to complete the loan documents.
- Manage incoming workflow to ensure adherence to service level expectations.
- Provide exceptional customer service to the field and provide timely solutions to problems.
- Contribute to team success with a positive attitude. Exhibit flexibility and respond enthusiastically to the changing banking environment.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Minimum two years of experience working with commercial lending documentation is preferred.
- High level of knowledge of loan documents, Bank loan policy and Commercial Guidelines & Procedures.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, while also serving as a productive team member.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with service level expectations.
If you are ready to work for an employer that will enable you to grow your career in unlimited ways, then Old National is the place for you.
Old National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer focused on fostering an inclusive workplace and committed to hiring a workforce comprised of diverse backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles.
As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an agreement signed by the Talent Development Team Leader, VP, to fill a specific position.